We operate our business according to the highest standards of business practices and subscribe and adhere to the highest ethical standards. You can be confident that your purchase at I. Reiss Co., Inc. is of the highest quality. .
We have taken many steps to ensure that ordering at I. Reiss Co., Inc. is both safe and easy. All of our jewelry (except custom orders) comes with a fourteen-day return policy. We are confident that your experience with us will be 100 percent satisfactory. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may send it back for a full refund.
- Prices shown throughout the site are MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price).
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- At our discretion, all first and second JBT rated jewelry will receive terms of Net 30 days. A completed credit application (available on-line or via fax) must be submitted for a credit line request. All other orders will be sent COD or are payable with company check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- To initiate an open credit account, the first order must be a minimum of $2,500.00. If you do not require open terms, there will be no minimum order amount.
- Orders will be processed within 48 hours unless otherwise specified.
- All orders will be charged for shipping and handling (Minimum shipping charge: $8.00).
- All packages will be shipped with UPS (Blue label or Red Label) unless otherwise specified.
- Customers wishing to return merchandise must obtain a return authorization number from the customer service department. Merchandise returned without an authorization number will not be accepted. Credit is granted at the discretion of I. Reiss Co., Inc.
- Special order merchandise is non-returnable, non-cancelable, and non-refundable.
- Merchandise that has been altered or damaged by the customer is non-returnable.
- Any item that has manufacturing defects will be exchanged at any time.
- While I. Reiss Co., Inc. makes every effort to maintain a complete stock of all styles offered on the Web site, this may not always be possible due to manufacturing issues. In the event that we are unable to satisfy an order immediately due to lack of stock, we will make every attempt to ship as soon as possible. Any timeframes provided are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms And Conditions Of Use
Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
This Web site is provided by I. Reiss Co., Inc. and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, I. Reiss Co., Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display of this site and the materials therein. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. I. Reiss Co., Inc. authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, I. REISS CO., INC. does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS (INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS). I. REISS CO., INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLED THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. I. REISS CO., INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. I. REISS CO., INC. MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Information Provided By You
I. REISS CO., INC. may terminate, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the I. REISS CO., INC. Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. I. REISS CO., INC. may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. I. REISS CO., INC. may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
I. REISS CO., INC. is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this Web site.
You can visit the I. Reiss Co., Inc. Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our Web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. In addition, there are portions of this Web site where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail address.
This Web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
Use of Collected Information
When other information is collected from you, such as your name and e-mail address, we at I. Reiss Co., Inc. let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request. This information may be shared, but only if necessary to fulfill your request or for related purposes.
Security of Collected Information
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those I. Reiss Co., Inc. workers who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
Access to Collected Information
You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this Web site by contacting us as described below.